Wednesday, November 17, 2010

One Spooky Halloween!

Princess Cinder"layla" Bride! How sweet is she?

The Grim Reaper!

I hope I never meet this SCARY guy!


Layla's preschool friends!



Layla and her carpool buddy Luke... He is so cute! He carries her backpack for her. What a gentleman!









Wow! I have been way out of touch with blogging lately! When I have the time...I sleep these days! Anyways, here are some spooky pictures of the kids from their halloween parties at school. We spent actual halloween at Disneyland and had a blast (pics will follow...?). Layla was Cinderella Bride and Joey was the Grim Reaper. Rex did dress up as Charlie Brown at disney but I still need to upload the pics. We hope you all enjoyed your tricks and had lots of treats!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

THEY BOTH LOOK SO CUTE TAM! wE MISS YOU!

Mrs.L said...

So adorable!!

themasons said...

love it!

Bugg's mama said...

HI Tamra!!!! It is so fun to see your cute family. Your children are so beautiful & you look so fantastic!

I hope you're doing great and that you'll visit me at my blog, too! I'd love to be back in touch, friend!

Love, Loooooove, Brianne