Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Kids say the darndest things...!


So we had a garage sale last sat. and I decided to let Joey, Layla and their little friend Kenzie from down the street have a lemonade stand. I was telling Joey of our plans for the "lemonade stand" and he asked..."why are we going to have a lemonade stand?" I answered..."so you and your sister can make some $$$" He paused for a second and then aske..."what are we going to stand it on?" Haha. I just love my kids and their sweet, simple understandings! Made me laugh, well they do every day! I love the joy they bring to our life!

2 comments:

themasons said...

enjoy and remember every moment with your sweet kids, time flies by quickly

Lisa said...

your kids are so adorable tam, i second what theresa said, before you know it they will be grown...kiss em, hug em, and tell them you love em everyday! you are a sweet mother, they are lucky to have you!