Friday, April 2, 2010

Take me out to the ball game....


We have baseball fever in the Cool house! Joey is playing tball this spring and Joe is one of the coaches. Joey has improved so much this season and appears to be understanding the game. He is a great hitter and now is becoming a great fielder too (is fielder the correct word?). We just love to watch him play. I made up a chant for his team but Joe says I'm not allowed to sing it at the games. Although, it gets Joey fired up when we are getting ready to go to a game. "We are the Pirates, We say AAARRRGGHH!, We like to hit those baseballs FFFAAARRR!" Catchy, I know! Leave it to Joe to be the party pooper! Well I hope he stays with baseball cause we luv us some baseball here in this family! Uncle Cody plays pitcher for his high school team. Hope you all get out to a baseball game this spring (Lisa... I know you will with Stephen!). Anyways, Go Pirates!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Yay for Joey! Baseball is my life right now with both Stephen and Bryce. I love the picture!! Have fun Go Pirates AAAAARRRRGGGGG!

themasons said...

i love it! miss you Joey, great job!