Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Class of 2023!


I know, I know 2023 is a LONG time away, so I'll just focus on preschool class of 2010! Last week Joey had his preschool graduation. He was so excited, kept counting down the days. I sat there through the program (a bit teary-eyed) thinking... where has the time gone. I know it's only preschool but I feel as if high school grad and his mission are just over the horizon :/ It was such a cute program and I loved seeing all those kids we are around all the time so much that they feel like family! I am happy to say that Joey is one popular kid. There have been so many times that the mothers will tell me " my daughter won't stop talking bout Joey!" or "my son thinks Joey is the coolest!" I hope he continues to be a good friend to everyone as he grows up! After the graduation, we were sitting on couch and Joey says " I can't believe I graduated!" so cute! I just love that ltl "Mojo" I could'nt downloaded the video, it's too long I guess! Kindergarten here we come!


2 comments:

themasons said...

I want to see the video...We are so proud of you Joey!! Way to go!

Lisa said...

the time does fly by so quickly and you are doing a great job being a Mom. I am so proud of you Tamra. I know your Mom would be thrilled to see what a great Mom of 3 you have turned out to be. I am so thankful that Heavenly Father is watching over you. I wish we lived closer to you. I love you so much! Keep being who you are and love those little ones as much as you can and share the gospel with them in everything you do and and they will grow up to bless you!