Friday, June 4, 2010

Tiny Dancer











Last nite was Layla's first dance recital. She was so excited! We got her ready by putting on some makeup(she thought she was such a big girl!) and curling her hair. She looked so adorable in her costumes. When it was her turn to dance she was so shy and forgot most of the dance steps but we thought she was the cutest one on the stage. She said she had a fun time and loved that everyone came to see her. We got some pics but on the stage there wasn't enough ligt for them to turn out. And I haven't been able to upload any videos ( I think they are too long/big). All in all it was a special day for her and our family! It brought back memories of my dancin' days! I can't wait for all the many more recitals to come!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh she is so stinkin cute! I rememeber so well your dancing days! you guys should start your own dance troop..."The Cool dancers" lol!

themasons said...

Oh my gosh! Sweeet! i just love Layla and I'm so happy that she has found something of her own! Great job!