Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!




I am grateful today for a husband who grew up without a good example of what a father is, and yet he has become a great father! We love our daddy so much! Joey's says his favorite thing about his dad is that "he help's me with video games' Layla says her favorite thing about her dad is that "he pick's flowers for me to wear in my hair" Mom is grateful that daddy works so hard to give us a good life full of the things we need and want, that he let's me take the kids to church so they can learn how to return to live with their Heavenly Father again and that he tries to understand what I go thru every day and balances me out when I am teetering on the edge of insanity! We Luv you daddy!

1 comment:

themasons said...

Nothing can replace a good Father!
Happy Fathers day Joe!